This is the last week in Digital Literacy/Web 2.0.
We will complete the following:
1. Common Sense Media Unit 3 & 4 Assessments
2. BHS in 3D weeks 8 & 9
3. Digital Citizenship Google Site.
4. Your blog should be up to date with reviews of the following:
-BHS in 3D weeks 7, 8, & 9
5. We will also discuss & prepare for the mid-term
Happy New Year and welcome back!
This week in class we will complete the following tasks:
1. Create videos using the app Animoto. Your assignment can be found here.
2. Submit your Explain Everything Social Media Privacy Assignments using the Google Form found here.
3. Complete BHS in 3D Week 7- The Ban on Social Media in Schools
4. Learn how to use the web tool Tweet Deck and how it can be used to create a customized Twitter experience. You will use Tweet Deck to participate in a live Twitter chat about digital citizenship this coming Wednesday from 7:00-8:00 pm.
5. Vocabulary Quiz (Edmodo) on Information Literacy
Agenda for the week:
1. Digital Resume- a link to your completed Re.vu should be added to the About Me page of your blog
2. Re.vu reflection should be posted to the home page of your blog. Guiding question: How will having a digital resume impact your e-reputation?
Homework: Finish Re.vu if necessary. Watch the Innovation of Loneliness video
1. BHS in 3D Week 6: The Innovation of Loneliness Guiding questions can be found by clicking here.
2. Digital Citizenship quote on Instaquote. Tweet link of your quote to me and use the hashtag #digcit
Wednesday & Thursday:
1. Information literacy vocab (post to your blog) and quiz
2. Search strategies with Google
3. Evaluating websites with Radcab & Kathy Shrock
Hour of Code with Help Desk!